1. Installed usb-rndis-lite.
2. Installed libs: librapi2, libsynce.
3. Patched vdccm.
4. Installed ifplugd. It runs ifup/ifdown for rndis0 as needed.
5. Appended to /etc/network/interfaces:
iface rndis0 inet static
post-up /usr/local/bin/triggerconnection-delayed local-pda
6. Added line '169.254.2.1 local-pda' into /etc/hosts.
7. Wrote /usr/local/bin/triggerconnection-delayed:
exec /usr/local/bin/triggerconnection $@
8. Following lineds added to ~/.xsession:
vdccm -d 3 -f -t -p `cat ~/.pda-pwd` 1>>~/logs/vdccm 2>>~/logs/vdccm &
9. Wrote my secret password into ~/.pda-pwd file (chmod 0600).
Now I could enjoy with all useful utils like pls, pstatus..., install cabs and etc.
It is all. Please, leave a comment if it was useful for you, or you have something to say about. Fell free to leave any kind of comment.
P.S. The patch I made is not fully featured. I wrote it in a very straightforward way. It does not support pending of password, so you must specify your password with the -p key-option. I really have no time to implement it well, sorry.